Saturday, June 22, 2013

Old School Wazzu


I ran across this program that I had from Homecoming 1949, back in the Washington State College Days ... and no, I wasn't going to Wazzu then.

After reading through the magazine, I realized that the focus on drinking and women were not a modern day invention.


 I got a kick out of the New Holland Library "Under Construction." The future site of the Holland Beach snow picture.





Pretty good photo shop job for 1949! Hey, did he just turn a page?










  is the author of the #1 Kindle Bestselling Young Adult novel, The Card. He's also a healthcare consultant specializing in helping healthcare companies and practices develop a social media marketing platform, and maximize cash flow. You can find him posting weekly to Indies Unlimited and occasionally as a contributor on Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment