Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Operation Ebook Drop for the Military

I am honored to be a part of a great service that is helping our military personnel overseas. Operation Ebook Drop is a program to provide FREE books to those serving our country. I am now providing, THE CARD, for free to any person serving our country overseas. In conjunction with Smashwords, the distributor for most ebook formats, my book is now available to all military personnel and their dependents.

The program has over 500 authors that provide every genre available for free to our military personnel. 

If you know of someone overseas that would enjoy THE CARD, have them contact me directly or have them go directly to the Operation Ebook Drop site right here to look through the library of books that are available. I can be contacted through that site under the posting for the Van Stone Novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment