Friday, December 20, 2013

Words of Wisdom from Elmsworth

Elmsworth is the main character and leader of the menagerie of ornaments in So This is Christmas . With so many Christmases under his belt, he has become a sort of mentor and sage for all the other ornaments. Of course, this leads to a few words of wisdom throughout the book. I thought I would share a few of them with you today.







“Make decisions with Christmas spirit in mind. Trust me. You’ll have a much happier Christmas—and life.” - Elmsworth.


“Christmas spirit is about bringing those feelings of love out in the open. You show it by giving and helping others. If I had my way, Christmas would be every day.” - Elmsworth.

"… those thrilling, wonderful, odd, distracting sensations that you get when you listen to a Christmas carol or watch a corny Christmas movie. You don’t realize it, but that is love making its way to the surface" - Elmsworth.


You know, he was a really smart guy. Feel free to share these quotes and help spread Christmas Cheer!
  

is the author of the #1 Kindle Bestselling Young Adult novel, The Card and So This is Christmas. He's also a healthcare consultant specializing in helping healthcare companies and practices develop a social media marketing platform, and maximize cash flow. You can find him posting weekly to Indies Unlimited and occasionally as a contributor on Yahoo!

10 comments:

  1. Nice looking blog - you need a newer post, so get writing lol. Stopped in for IU blog hop. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by from IU, Jim. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I tried to post here earlier, and I thought it went through, but I guess it didn't. Anyway, if you didn't see my reply on my blog, thanks for supporting St. Jude, Jim! I'm glad to see you're getting close to releasing The Scorecard. I'm looking forward to reading it. Now I just need to whittle my to-read list down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Brian, I hope that the Scorecard will be out in March. Good luck with everything!

      Delete
  4. Dropping in from IU blogfest. Nice blog, Jim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site! Glad I found you via the IU blogfest.

    ReplyDelete