Monday, November 18, 2013

Refresh - The Addiction of the Indie Author

I had to share this. Anyone who has published a book and distributed it on Amazon or Smashwords can relate to this. 



Thanks to my Dad for finding this and passing it along!

  is the author of the #1 Kindle Bestselling Young Adult novel, The Card. He's also a healthcare consultant specializing in helping healthcare companies and practices develop a social media marketing platform, and maximize cash flow. You can find him posting weekly to Indies Unlimited and occasionally as a contributor on Yahoo!

6 comments:

  1. I gave up on looking a long time ago. That way, when i do get sales I can be pleasantly surprised. It is tempting though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling! Good luck with your new release!!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it sure is. Especially in the early days of self pub, I was the worst.

      Delete