Saturday, March 19, 2011

Screeching to the beginning

This is the first in what I hope will be many blog posts. My adventure through the world of POD publishing and beyond commences for public eyes from this moment forward. The final proofread of my Van Stone novel is taking place as we speak.

While not an expert in the field, what you will get is an honest account of what is happening out there. What works, what doesn't work and all the stuff in between. Feel free to share with me what you're going through as well.

My goal is to help others through this process, like so many have helped me through the same. Most of those that have influenced me have no idea who I am. I'm sure that there will be plenty of you out there in the blogosphere that will fall into the same category.

So let's fasten that seat belt, hold on and launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment