Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Upcoming Reviews for THE CARD

Lots of activity brewing with The Card! Please take a look at some of the great blogs that are helping to support the release of our new Van Stone novel. 

Look for a review at the end of the week on Books Dads, a great blog who's mission is to highlight books which show fatherhood in a positive light. 

The site includes book reviews, advice and resources for dads to help promote reading to their children and parenting resources for dads.

As you can imagine, I am honored to be a part of their mission and I hope that many dad's and kids out there can benefit not only from The Card, but from the resources on their site.


Stimulated Outlet Book Reviews has received The Card for review and you can see it posted on their site currently. SOBR conducts reviews that are broken into five categories: Overall, plot, originality,language and believability. Her reviews are a no-holds-barred analysis of the writing and the overall story. I look forward to seeing her upcoming critique.  

I'll post more sites as I have time, thanks again for your support, I couldn't be doing this without all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment